With Thanksgiving coming this week, I like to take a minute to reflect on all the things in my life I’m grateful for. Doing so makes me realize how lucky I really am. I’m healthy and happy, what more do you really need in life? That being said, a lot of people aren’t so lucky. So for this Lust List Gift Guide, I’m focusing on products that give back. All of the products listed give some percentage of their proceeds to a charity they support. We can help others while still giving great gifts! How cool is that?!
1) Theory Hody (RED) Unisex Beanie Hat – 25% of the sale price goes to the Global Fund to fight AIDS, providing women the medicine needed to prevent transmission of HIV from mother to child. ($65)
2) ManCans Candles – For each candle purchased, one meal is donated. Candle scents like Gun Powder, Dirt, and Memphis Style BBQ are meant to appeal to men and are made from the soup can used for the meal! It’s charitable AND green! ($9.50 Each)
3) FEED Kenya Bracelet – These hand-beaded one-of-a-kind bracelets provide 10 schools meals in Kenya. ($40)
4) Chantecaille ‘Wild Horses’ Eyeshadow & Blush Set – 5% of proceeds go to the Humane Society of the United States to support their efforts to save Wild Horses. ($83)
5) Keihl’s Since 1851 ‘Coriander’ Whipped Body Butter – 100% of net proceeds up to $100,000 go to Share Our Strength’s No Kids Hungry Campaign. ($38)
6) Endangered Species Chocolate – 10% to organizations that support species conservation, habitat preservation, and humanitarian efforts. They make a great stocking stuffer! ($1.99)
7) Sevenly.org Tshirt – For every purchase on this website, $7 is donated to a different charity each week. I’m loving their fun graphic Ts!
8) Anne Klein Silk Scarf – They have donated $50,000 in conjunction with their Pink Collection to the Breast Cancer Reseach Foundation.
9) Global Goods Partners Clutch Purse – As a member of the Fair Trade Federation and Green America, they offer opportunities for women that would otherwise not have access to export markets. ($75)
10) Josie Maran Bear Naked Nail Wipes – Donates a portion of proceeds to the Polar Bear SOS initiative. These are great for travel! ($9)