You never want to walk into a party empty handed, especially if the host isn’t a really close friend or relative (even then at least bring a bottle of wine or cookies!). Make a great impression by bringing a unique hostess gift! It doesn’t have to be expensive but a thoughtful gift is always appreciated.
1) West Elm Snow Globe – $25
2) Crate & Barrel Alexander Decanter – $19.95
3) Pottery Barn Beaded Monogrammed Bottle Stopper – $19.50 – The host will likely put your gift to use right then and there!
4) Williams-Sonoma Ornament Tiny Taper Holders – $24.95
5) Anthropologie Ladybug Trivet – $12
6) Bloody Mary Gift Basket – $79.99 – It’s a tradition for my boyfriend’s family to have bloody marys on Christmas morning. A fun gift basket would be a great way to share your traditions with the host.
8) Jonathan Adler Champagne Pop Candle – $42 – Champagne scented candle? Done!
9) Mark and Graham Hand Blown Ice Bucket – $45 – You can personalize it too!