Get ready to fall in love with this adorable collection! Erin Fetherston has created a Studio Series in collaboration with JewelMint and the results are perfection. There’s a lot of rose gold, whimsy, and romance in this collection and any (or all!) pieces would be an easy addition to your look. Now let’s get what we really want this Valentine’s Day and just send the link directly to our loved ones. Why beat around the bush?
We all know those people that match their iphone case to their outfit. Or embrace the idea of at home beauty gadgets. This gift guide is for them. With only 9 days until Christmas, it’s important to check company’s shopping policies to make sure your gift arrives on time. Happy gifting!
2) Clarisonic Opal Sonic Infusion – $185
3) Jonathan Adler Smart Phone Dock – $48
4) DRYBAR Blowout in a Box – $199
5) Moschino Cow iPhone Cover – $85
7) Nixon Stylus Headphones – $130
8) Kate Spade Harrison Stripe USB – $50
9) X-Mini Portable Capsule Speaker – $15.99
10) UR Fleece Tech Headband – $32
You never want to walk into a party empty handed, especially if the host isn’t a really close friend or relative (even then at least bring a bottle of wine or cookies!). Make a great impression by bringing a unique hostess gift! It doesn’t have to be expensive but a thoughtful gift is always appreciated.
1) West Elm Snow Globe – $25
2) Crate & Barrel Alexander Decanter – $19.95
3) Pottery Barn Beaded Monogrammed Bottle Stopper – $19.50 – The host will likely put your gift to use right then and there!
4) Williams-Sonoma Ornament Tiny Taper Holders – $24.95
5) Anthropologie Ladybug Trivet – $12
6) Bloody Mary Gift Basket – $79.99 – It’s a tradition for my boyfriend’s family to have bloody marys on Christmas morning. A fun gift basket would be a great way to share your traditions with the host.
8) Jonathan Adler Champagne Pop Candle – $42 – Champagne scented candle? Done!
9) Mark and Graham Hand Blown Ice Bucket – $45 – You can personalize it too!
I’m a major beauty product junkie. Nail polish, lip glosses, designer collaborations… swoon! You name it, I’ve probably tried it. I’m definitely not saying I’m a master cosmetologist but I know what works for me and I’m always open to trying something new. There are a lot of beauty product lovers just like me out there that would love anything on this Beauty Junkie Lust List. Happy Shopping!
1) Ciaté Mini Mani Month Set – $58 – With 24 mini nail polishes, it’s the perfect advent calendar for the nail polish loving people on your gift list!
2) Yves Saint Laurent Glossy Stain – $34 – My personal favorite lip stain ever… period. It’s fantastic!!
3) Philosophy Thank You Gift Set – $20 – The perfect unique hostess gift.
7) Clinique Party Favours Gift Set – $47
8) Estée Lauder Lush Lip Glosses – $38.50
9) MAC ‘Stroke of Midnight’ Essential Brush Set – $49.50 – All the brushes she’ll ever need!
With Thanksgiving coming this week, I like to take a minute to reflect on all the things in my life I’m grateful for. Doing so makes me realize how lucky I really am. I’m healthy and happy, what more do you really need in life? That being said, a lot of people aren’t so lucky. So for this Lust List Gift Guide, I’m focusing on products that give back. All of the products listed give some percentage of their proceeds to a charity they support. We can help others while still giving great gifts! How cool is that?!
1) Theory Hody (RED) Unisex Beanie Hat – 25% of the sale price goes to the Global Fund to fight AIDS, providing women the medicine needed to prevent transmission of HIV from mother to child. ($65)
2) ManCans Candles – For each candle purchased, one meal is donated. Candle scents like Gun Powder, Dirt, and Memphis Style BBQ are meant to appeal to men and are made from the soup can used for the meal! It’s charitable AND green! ($9.50 Each)
3) FEED Kenya Bracelet – These hand-beaded one-of-a-kind bracelets provide 10 schools meals in Kenya. ($40)
4) Chantecaille ‘Wild Horses’ Eyeshadow & Blush Set – 5% of proceeds go to the Humane Society of the United States to support their efforts to save Wild Horses. ($83)
5) Keihl’s Since 1851 ‘Coriander’ Whipped Body Butter – 100% of net proceeds up to $100,000 go to Share Our Strength’s No Kids Hungry Campaign. ($38)
6) Endangered Species Chocolate – 10% to organizations that support species conservation, habitat preservation, and humanitarian efforts. They make a great stocking stuffer! ($1.99)
7) Sevenly.org Tshirt – For every purchase on this website, $7 is donated to a different charity each week. I’m loving their fun graphic Ts!
8) Anne Klein Silk Scarf – They have donated $50,000 in conjunction with their Pink Collection to the Breast Cancer Reseach Foundation.
9) Global Goods Partners Clutch Purse – As a member of the Fair Trade Federation and Green America, they offer opportunities for women that would otherwise not have access to export markets. ($75)
10) Josie Maran Bear Naked Nail Wipes – Donates a portion of proceeds to the Polar Bear SOS initiative. These are great for travel! ($9)
For as long as I’ve been in San Diego, I’ve never had the opportunity to visit The University Club, a members-only club at the Symphony Towers in downtown. So when the invitation came along for me to attend their ‘Tis The Season Shopping event, I jumped at it! We got to sip champagne and browse vendor booths from Fashion Valley Mall. The view of downtown from the club is beautiful. I was there after dark but I would imagine it’s a stunning place for sunset cocktails. It was a perfect way to get my holiday spirit sparked and get some gift ideas. I was particularly tempted by some gorgeous Chanel sunglasses but refrained. Can’t let the champagne do my spending! 😉