Get ready to fall in love with this adorable collection! Erin Fetherston has created a Studio Series in collaboration with JewelMint and the results are perfection. There’s a lot of rose gold, whimsy, and romance in this collection and any (or all!) pieces would be an easy addition to your look. Now let’s get what we really want this Valentine’s Day and just send the link directly to our loved ones. Why beat around the bush?
Can you believe it’s been almost ten years since Mean Girls came out? Raise your hand if it’s still one of your top 10 movies to watch on repeat. Obviously you can’t tell but my hand is totally up! There are so many memorable lines in it that Stella & Bow has created a new jewelry line inspired by “Mean Girlisms.” Perfect timing to celebrate the movie’s anniversary. That’s so fetch! I picked out a few of my favorites to show you but there is more to choose from on their website (here). Everything is available for preorder and will ship in February. Now go on an embrace your inner mean girl, Bitches!
I warned you I’d be wearing these pants a lot this winter. Even though every time I put them on, my boyfriend teases me with things like “You’re wearing your pajamas outside again?” But when pants like this are sitting in my closet, I’m wearing them! Pajama look or not! hehehe. I try to make it less bedroom looking by piling on lots of jewelry. Stacks of bracelets glam up everything!
My new friends over at Left of Right are extending us a really exclusive discount offer. Just by entering “wanderinginheels” at checkout, you’ll get 20% off your order. That’s Right! 20% off your ENTIRE ORDER! How awesome is that?! The hardest part is going to be deciding what to buy! The Eagle Chain Necklace above is one of my favorites pieces. What’s even cooler about Left of Right is that everything is handmade, totally unique, and under $62! What’s not to love?!
To redeem this exclusive discount, after you’ve added your items to your shopping cart, just click on “apply store discount code,” enter “wanderinginheels” into the box and click “apply.” Voila!
Start shopping here!
With Thanksgiving coming this week, I like to take a minute to reflect on all the things in my life I’m grateful for. Doing so makes me realize how lucky I really am. I’m healthy and happy, what more do you really need in life? That being said, a lot of people aren’t so lucky. So for this Lust List Gift Guide, I’m focusing on products that give back. All of the products listed give some percentage of their proceeds to a charity they support. We can help others while still giving great gifts! How cool is that?!
1) Theory Hody (RED) Unisex Beanie Hat – 25% of the sale price goes to the Global Fund to fight AIDS, providing women the medicine needed to prevent transmission of HIV from mother to child. ($65)
2) ManCans Candles – For each candle purchased, one meal is donated. Candle scents like Gun Powder, Dirt, and Memphis Style BBQ are meant to appeal to men and are made from the soup can used for the meal! It’s charitable AND green! ($9.50 Each)
3) FEED Kenya Bracelet – These hand-beaded one-of-a-kind bracelets provide 10 schools meals in Kenya. ($40)
4) Chantecaille ‘Wild Horses’ Eyeshadow & Blush Set – 5% of proceeds go to the Humane Society of the United States to support their efforts to save Wild Horses. ($83)
5) Keihl’s Since 1851 ‘Coriander’ Whipped Body Butter – 100% of net proceeds up to $100,000 go to Share Our Strength’s No Kids Hungry Campaign. ($38)
6) Endangered Species Chocolate – 10% to organizations that support species conservation, habitat preservation, and humanitarian efforts. They make a great stocking stuffer! ($1.99)
7) Sevenly.org Tshirt – For every purchase on this website, $7 is donated to a different charity each week. I’m loving their fun graphic Ts!
8) Anne Klein Silk Scarf – They have donated $50,000 in conjunction with their Pink Collection to the Breast Cancer Reseach Foundation.
9) Global Goods Partners Clutch Purse – As a member of the Fair Trade Federation and Green America, they offer opportunities for women that would otherwise not have access to export markets. ($75)
10) Josie Maran Bear Naked Nail Wipes – Donates a portion of proceeds to the Polar Bear SOS initiative. These are great for travel! ($9)
Today is awesome. Why, you ask? Well other than my super “Awesome” Topshop sweater, it just is! So I felt like wearing hot read lipstick for no reason other than it felt like a red lipstick kind of day! Do we really need a better reason?!
Have an awesome day!!
I’m committing a fashion crime… and I don’t care! That whole “No white after Labor Day” thing just seems silly! I mean, for a lot of the world, it still feels like summer. And for one hemisphere, summer is just getting started! So why no white?! Let’s boycott!
Top: Bebe, Pants: J Brand, Earring & Rings: Samantha Wills, Sandals: Belle by Sigerson Morrison